Join the Fight to Protect First Amendment Freedoms and the Public’s Right to Know
At the highest levels of government, the press is denounced as “the enemy of the people.” Media outlets are derided as purveyors of “fake news.” Reporters covering events are being threatened with violence and even assaulted.
Government officials are impeding press and citizen access to public records. They are withholding vital information about COVID-19 and other matters of public interest.
NEFAC is pushing back. We invite you to join the fight by becoming a sustaining member of our coalition of journalists, attorneys, educators and concerned citizens working to protect First Amendment freedoms and the public’s right know about their government.
Want to gift a membership?
Just purchase one of the plans above
and send the recipient’s name and
email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for joining NEFAC and being
a part of this important fight to protect
our most cherished freedoms.
Sign up today by clicking on one of the boxes on the left. By becoming a member of our community, you will be able to engage with NEFAC in new ways and to network with our members, supporters and Board of Directors. Member benefits include: • Exclusive Access to Featured Speakers and Private Events
• Access to Conference Calls and Important Webinars on Timely First Amendment and Freedom of Information Topics
• VIP Registration for NEFAC Events
• Discounted and Free Admission to Partner Events and Programs
• Volunteer and Community Engagement Opportunities
• Monthly NEFAC Report — New England’s Vital First Amendment and Open Government Newsletter
• Students: Add NEFAC to Your Resume as a Valuable Credential!
Sign up today by clicking on one of the boxes on the left.
By becoming a member of our community, you will be able to engage with NEFAC in new ways and to network with our members, supporters and Board of Directors.
Member benefits include:
• Exclusive Access to Featured Speakers and Private Events